• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/18 GDT : Red Wings at Pittsburgh Penguins, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

I'll be there! Hopefully, to see them win. The last two Wings games I went to they gave up 5 goals (5-1 last year at Consol, 5-2 at the Joe this year). It'd be nice if they could NOT give up 5 goals. lol Mrazek needs to be a wall tonight. Let's go Wings!

Let's go Wings!!! Pens another player in this tight points race, need to get two tonight. Mr. AZ definitely looking to bounce back after letting in five goals and team should come out flying after slumping on Monday. LGW!

Unbelievable how the Euro Twins look since being put together. They deserve to stay together even if they slump for a game or two

Don't worry, based on how Blashill has worked the lines earlier in the year, he'll pencil them together on the same line after they retire. But seriously, yeah, they've been really good since getting back together. Its nice to have the depth to be able to do that. Now if that depth could just pick it up a bit. Larkin has zero points with a -3 in his last four games.

Edited by xtrememachine1

sidney-crosby-gold-medal-hockey-022810jp

"I wonder what our next one is going to look like"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although Vancouver 2010's medals where beautiful, you can't get any cooler than this

Gold-Medal-Sochi.jpg

I mean, 10 of them had actual pieces of space rock in 'em. http://www.ibtimes.com/sochi-meteorite-medals-ten-olympic-gold-medalists-get-rare-piece-chelyabinsk-space-rock-1556176

You're lucky we're not playing the Oilers and it's on NBC and have to listen to them slobber over McPerfect.

I could take that because I haven't had to, as opposed to HWSNBN. Fortunately the game is on FSD, so I'm in the clear.

Red Wings Live has given an overview of the Pens - apparently they're on an uptick :angry: and looking for more of a boost. No word on who's in net for them yet so that's an X factor right now, but our D better be on point tonight.