• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Euro_Twins

2/23 Tacky GDT Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red wings 7:30 PM Est

Rate this topic

I like that although the PP has been dreadful nothing changes. Why is Brad Richards constantly out there? On the last PP Pulkennan was set up in front of the net. Isnt the whole point of him in the lineup for his one timer on the PP and not floating in front to tip a shot or screen the goalie? Your top goal scorer is relegated to second PP duties and as much as I like as respect Zetterberg why is he the one that's set up for one timers from the point? The pp is an utter mess and the combinations and strategies have not worked all year and yet it remains the same.

I'm glad we finally got that shorthanded goal crap out of the way.

As a side note, we scored 10 shorthanded goals in the 2002 playoffs!

Is possible to ask people to STOP inserting pictures/photos and videos in this forum????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if they're funny and cleverly placed?

Oh look another pathetic pp.

It sounds really cruel when a woman says that.

Welp... With Ouellette scratched looks like Green is the undisputed worst defensemen. Holland needs to stop signing guys expecting them to play better as wings it's almost always the other way around

Who else is he supposed to sign? Weiss was doing great in Florida, Richards was coming off a cup win, and Green was one of the top UFA d men available..right handed..great puck mover. He had no reason to think they'd all be busts(s0 far) when he signed them.

Who else is he supposed to sign? Weiss was doing great in Florida, Richards was coming off a cup win, and Green was one of the top UFA d men available..right handed..great puck mover. He had no reason to think they'd all be busts(s0 far) when he signed them.

Isn't a GM supposed to be smarter than fans and have psychic powers?