Special appearance from D-BOSS!

CbCH4yuWwAAeKKk.png

And the man, the myth, the legend will be in attendance tonight

lidstrom.jpg

Ready to wipe the floor with the

winter-snow-down-jackets-mens_3_.jpg

Featuring $1 hot dogs

hot_dogs.gif

Brought to you in part by your friendly neighborhood fsd channel maxresdefault.jpg

And those other idiots 2015-0304_Emrick.jpg

Edited by Euro_Twins

Lidstrom in the house? And people who live nearby won't attend...? :confused: That's a shame, the place should be full of appreciative fans, if for no other reason than to honor the former Captain.

I would love to predict that the Wings have this one and two points, but it's NBC again. We haven't won very many under their mouldy, biased coverage. Those of us far away with gamecenter get no coverage even if FSD is broadcasting, so have to hope the NBC affiliates show the game.

Too bad the stadium game this weekend is blighted by NBC too. I am sure it's all a coincidence :g:

Edited by puckloo39

Lidstrom in the house? And people who live nearby won't attend...? :confused: That's a shame, the place should be full of appreciative fans, if for no other reason than to honor the former Captain.

I would love to predict that the Wings have this one and two points, but it's NBC again. We haven't won very many under their mouldy, biased coverage. Those of us far away with gamecenter get no coverage even if FSD is broadcasting, so have to hope the NBC affiliates show the game.

Too bad the stadium game this weekend is blighted by NBC too. I am sure it's all a coincidence :g:

I will be in attendance this evening! I'll represent for those who can't.

If you can find CBC, Saturday's game is scheduled to be broadcast through them as well.

Beautifully tacky gdt hombre.

Kronwall will be back tonight, and even though it'll take him a few games to get back into the swing of things, I'm curious to see if he'll look to be moving better aferraro his surgeries.. anyway.

LETS GO WINGS!!!

Thanks. Also is aferraro like a Ferrari kit car? If so that quite the surgery he had haha.

Back 2 back for the Jackets and they were huge bros and beat the Bruins in regulation last night.

It would be absolutely inexcusable to come out of tonight with anything less than 2 pts. Not to mention our boys should be fired up with Captain Lids in the house