• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/27 Stadium Series GDT : Red Wings at Colorado Avalanche, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

well we are the yankees of hockey

you take that back!!! ...those are the rangers. ;) sorry not a Yankees or Rangers fan.

Wow, oh wow, what a game. Got home from work and just finished watching the game. A back and forth game in which we took the last stance, felt like watching Wings of old taking a late wings over the wahvs. Couple of thoughts

-Love my Stadium Series jersey, though the full attire looks like onesies.

-COL wants to be us so much they put that fake snow and pretended it snowed like at the Big House.

-Crazy camera work with that spider-cam, Why oh why don't they use an overhead shot instead, it would be a different perspective of the game.

-What a goal by Gus!

-What a goal by Gus!!!

-I miss the Western Conference, I know, they travelled a lot and all those late games, but they still managed to be a contender.

A must needed win, next stop is Dallas. Go get 'em boys!!

Edited by NerveDamage

Smith is better than Marchenko and Ericson. I know I'm in the minority with that opinion but damn

Marchenko is still developing. Smith and Ericsson aren't. Saying Smith is better than Ericsson is like saying eating poop is better than eating rotten garbage.

Just getting back home from Denver. What a time. As much as I hate the Aves, I don't have a single bad thing to say about any of the fans I met, and the city is amazing. Two great games last weekend and although it was disappointing to see the Alumni team lose, it was awesome seeing Yzerman and Shanahan score a goal each and the rest of the gang lace 'em up again. The regular game was awesome too, and we had plenty of Wings fans in our area to high five on every goal and celebrate after the game.

I managed to meet a few players, and got loads of pics, had a chat with Larkin's old man, drank loads of beer, visited the Coors Brewery, and had an amazing trip..

Just getting back home from Denver. What a time. As much as I hate the Aves, I don't have a single bad thing to say about any of the fans I met, and the city is amazing. Two great games last weekend and although it was disappointing to see the Alumni team lose, it was awesome seeing Yzerman and Shanahan score a goal each and the rest of the gang lace 'em up again. The regular game was awesome too, and we had plenty of Wings fans in our area to high five on every goal and celebrate after the game.

I managed to meet a few players, and got loads of pics, had a chat with Larkin's old man, drank loads of beer, visited the Coors Brewery, and had an amazing trip..

Will you upload your pics to the gallery? I'd love to see some