• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

cdjen

Larkin should study McDavid ability to score.

Rate this topic

I love Larkin as an excellent player for my Wings however he lacks the ability to finish his rushes. At this moment, he is the 4th or 5th in the rookie race. He is very fast and just as fast to get rid of the the puck once he crosses the red line and most of the time he missed the nets. He should learn to skate up to the goalie and out manoeuvre him. It's just frustrating to see such a good rookie not able to put the biscuit in the net. If he is not more careful, AA is going to score more goals than him. Come on Larkin, you came do it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larkin is doing great. I didn't expect him to do what he's already done going into this season. He's beyond exceeded lots of people's expectations. He's cooled off lately, but it was bound to happen.No big deal. McDavid was the most hyped player since Crosby. He's got 31 points in 28 games on a last place team. If he wasn't injured he'd have alot more. Larkin isn't at his level.

Edited by chaps80

I love Larkin as an excellent player for my Wings however he lacks the ability to finish his rushes. At this moment, he is the 4th or 5th in the rookie race. He is very fast and just as fast to get rid of the the puck once he crosses the red line and most of the time he missed the nets. He should learn to skate up to the goalie and out manoeuvre him. It's just frustrating to see such a good rookie not able to put the biscuit in the net. If he is not more careful, AA is going to score more goals than him. Come on Larkin, you came do it!!!!

McDavid is a generational talent, Larkin isn't. Please do not compare these two.

Larkin is not McDavid but I'm more than glad with Larkin. Already contributor and will/should get only better. I just hope that he will have right players to play with, someone like Lucic/Backes/Simmonds or even Wilson on his line will make him better and will create space for him.

McDavid and Eichel were the reason why some teams wanted to skip the season and just get to the draft.

These two are unreal talents it's unfair to compare generational players to Larkin.

So far McJesus has lived up to the hype and even more. Kid is unreal

I think it's fair to compare Larkin to Eichel but not McDavid. Just because Eichel was a 2nd pick and because he was highly anticipated by the media doesn't mean he's better than Larkin at the NHL level. Aren't you always talking about eye ball rather than stats? Using my eye balls I can say with confidence that Eichel and Larkin are comparable. And with my eyeballs I can say that McDavid is at another level.

Edited by kickazz

ND... Hate videos on the forum however I must say this video on AA on YouTube is more than amazing. Would love to see Larkin imitate him. Also anxious to see Mantha make the Wings

I know..., sorry, but it was hard to put it in words. Also, welcome to the 21st century, we have videos in forums, animated gifs, holograms and all on the palm of your hand ;)

Edited by NerveDamage

I don't care if we don't have the next Crosby. We have the next Toews. And as overrated as everyone says he is, he's good enough to win Cups. McDavid is a great player and all, but wishing Larkin was more like him is splitting hairs. They've both got very nice looking careers ahead of them. Who cares if McDavid scores more so long as Larkin wins more?