• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/2 GDT : Chicago Blackhawks at Red Wings, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

Strong, no doubt.

Vision? As good as anyone.

Speed? Nonexistent since the back injury about 2 years ago.

Agreed.

Although there's times where out of no where he has this weird burst. Usually when Pav is carrying the puck and they have an odd man rush. It happens at least once a game and I get excited only to realize it was a tease as Hank goes back to being slow rest of the game.

I think he's conservative about his speed and only goes full if it's worth it. IDK.

That second gif is so bittersweet for me. It was so great when it happened but whatever was said right there I believe played a huge part in the turning point of that series because right after that we lost complete control.

Man, that series was my last "the sky's falling"moment, I threw a fit when they lost game 5. My ex wouldn't understand why I was so pissed off, but, after blowing the 2 game lead I knew Chicago would bounce back.

Go Wings.

Request #1: Do not let Kane score.

Request #2: Score a lot.

Request #3: Win.

Kind of a request: If you can hold of on the highlight stuff until the 2nd and 3rd period, that'd be great as I will be late getting home. Of course, if 1st period heroics are needed, by all means do what you must. I can always watch the highlights.

Did I mention that Kane must not be allowed to score? I mean that.

1) Keep Kane and Panarin off the scoreboard.

2) Break Larkin out of his slump with curly fries for all

3) Let Pav and Hank loose and light them the **** up

1-2-3' Let's have fun!

Also, second the motion to allow Al to run over Olczyk with the zamboni