• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/8 GDT : Red Wings at Columbus Blue Jackets, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

I keep going with the hot goalie.... I don't understand what's so wrong, even in the playoffs, of having 2 goalies play. If we got two guys that can steal us games, I'm playing the one whose getting it done.

Both our goalies kind of have consistency issues. I know Mrazek is young, but getting 16 wins in the playoffs, I can see either having a slump through that period. Either one would be jacked to be put in and could give us a game stealing goalie at all times

Edited by joesuffP

I keep going with the hot goalie.... I don't understand what's so wrong, even in the playoffs, of having 2 goalies play. If we got two guys that can steal us games, I'm playing the one whose getting it done.

Both our goalies kind of have consistency issues. I know Mrazek is young, but getting 16 wins in the playoffs, I can see either having a slump through that period. Either one would be jacked to be put in and could give us a game stealing goalie at all times

Wouldnt have a cup in 2002 if this hadnt happened.

...as long as there's no needless Jimmy bashing

I always bash Holland for Howard's contract. Cant blame Jimmy. He does his best.

And there is the problem - our idiot pp coach puts 5 lefties on the pp. That zetterberg play is a FRICKING TAP IN for a right handed player. That's a pp goal for 29 other NHL teams who have enough common sense to play a right handed player on that side of the ice.