• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Winnipeg Jets at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Let's be real here. This is a must win if the playoffs are going to be made this year. Philly has 3 days off then a brutal set of games one against us. These next 3 are massive. Get it done. 65-2 should lead the team in TOI tonight save the old guys for the embarrassing PP. win

As Babs would say, "we need to start on time tonight". I want to see physical, intense Wings. In front of their net. No 30 foot wristers from low percentage angles..

Also, Blash has got to be in sort of a panic....right? I mean, first year here as coach, first year coaching in NHL, and he's in jeopardy of breaking our playoff streak. Got to be some sleeplessness going on.

Let's do this!!

I'm glad Blash is finally tweaking the lines. He's been leaning on the top line and Glendening far too much in the past month. Hopefully this will balance out the minutes and provide an offensive spark. I'd still consider swapping Abdelkader and Nyquist, though.

Either way... line juggling, first game of a three-game home stand and Mrazek getting a chance to get back on track. Feels like an ideal game to start moving in the right direction, doesn't it?

Unfortunately, NHL Network is hijacking this game (yet again) tonight on NHL.TV / now corrupted Gamecenter site, so I will be cheering the scoreboard, I guess. Hope we make the playoffs, since NBC at least shows the games - much as I hate Nothing But Chicago.

Good luck, my Wingies!!!

Projected Lineups

8-40-71

21-13-72

14-15-56

43-41-17

65-27

55-25

52-2

Im liking these! I think the key is STICK WITH THE LINES and dont change up during the game million times, let them gel for a few games & itll be worth it!

(seriously love the dats, tats & AA line)

Given the way the wings have been playing and I haven't been able to watch, I'm going to tune in tonight since the last game I watched was our last win. Hopefully I give the wings some luck tonight from the bottom of a beer

I'm even resorting to going to get some gas station nachos for this one.

Hank, Abby, and D-Boss had great chemistry before, hopefully that gets Larking going. Tats-Pavel-AA? This could be the start of something realgud. Goose-Sheahan-Pulk could be a good offensive third line if they get the right match ups. Hopefully the PP gets on track, the offense lights it up, the defense buys a clue, and Mrazek returns to his January form. Let's Go Wings!

I have a chorale rehearsal, so I will be checking in when I can. Thanks in advance for any details of the action posted in the GDT.

Better come out flying tonight! Crowd has to be behind them so if you're going be LOUD! Need that extra man at all times. Mrazek better be back in form tonight... We all know whoever is in net on the other side will stand on his head as usual. Let's go Red Wings!!

Must win. Like seeing the lines switched up. Some good potential there. Mrazek needs to get back on track too. Hopefully this is the night he does. I know he's mentally strong and bad games usually don't rattle him, so it had to be some kind of injury related thing. Hopefully that's behind him.