• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Winnipeg Jets at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Dont like us backing down after hits. Thats bush league by abdelkader. If he doesnt answer the bell, larkin will get run. No bueno.

Since when do you need to answer the bell for a good hit? This really frustrates the hell out of me. Maybe you open yourself up to get a good hard check, but fighting? That's what's bush league.

Since when do you need to answer the bell for a good hit? This really frustrates the hell out of me. Maybe you open yourself up to get a good hard check, but fighting? That's what's bush league.

I'm just acknowledging what's there. It may not be what's best for the game, but that's how it is right now. Other team knocks, you should answer. And abby is getting paid 4.5 mil a year to do what's necessary. Not many other teams would have skated away from that last night. Phil Kessel maybe.

I call bulls***. Just because someone is ringing your bell doesn't mean you have to open the door. You're talking neanderthal hockey. "Hey, you're ugly, I'm gonna beat your ass." We all know Abby's not afraid to drop the gloves. That's not what he's paid 4.5 mil for. He's paid to play a smart game, and he did.

That guy was scary looking... Forgot his name. I don't think a half ass hockey fight is going to stop a team like Winnepeg from taking runs at us. Maybe if we had a guy like Buff or Burns teams would be reluctant but not a 30 second wresting match.. I mean hockey fight