• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT : New York Rangers at Red Wings, 2:00 EST

Rate this topic

Whenever we stop liking our team and seriously try to make our team better I hope Holland (or whoever replaces him) starts with the PP. Getting a true sniper and guy willing to battle at the net should be the focus.

I think their PP has more to do with coaching. Their power play is stagnant, they hold onto the puck too long. Then when they do decide to shoot the puck it's an easy block.

I think their PP has more to do with coaching. Their power play is stagnant, they hold onto the puck too long. Then when they do decide to shoot the puck it's an easy block.

I don't think coaching is helping but without Franzen and with Nyquist struggling we lack the guys who can score in small spaces. However, the PP is way too slow so we definitely have the wrong guys on the PP.

Tired of seeing this team not care . . . they don't compete...weak passes, weak shots from the perimeter. It's not Holland or Blashill is the lack of heart and expecting the logo to win games.

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv

Like what was that dipsy doodle pass thing from Smith. He was in the slot so fire the f'n puck

It's that whole, "win one for the Gipper" mentality. Apparently winning is easy if you "want it" and if you are losing its because you "don't care". Not, you know, the product of careful preparation and execution of a well developed strategy that plays to your strengths and minimizes your weaknesses.

Sorry for the random question, but has anyone gotten a refund from NHL.TV/Gamecenter? I'm done with all these unexpected blackouts. NHL Network is picking up every game and I haven't been able to see them in forever other than when they are on NBCSN.

I did, not a full one but I just cancelled as I haven't been able to see a game in a couple months.

You're joking aren't you lol

Lundquist is on fire today.

Joking about what?

About Mrazek not gloving the puck? Rewind and see how he fails to hold on to the biscuit!!!

About any other goalie against us .... The other goalie always seems to play their best game when playing against us. Today is another example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people think the players dont care?

Do you see how this team turns it on in the last five minutes of a game they are losing? Or how hard they played in the second period against Winnipeg? They don't bring that amount of heart enough. I am sure that as athletes yes they care and want to win, no doubt. That's in their blood. But are they competing hard all the time? No.

Sorry for the random question, but has anyone gotten a refund from NHL.TV/Gamecenter? I'm done with all these unexpected blackouts. NHL Network is picking up every game and I haven't been able to see them in forever other than when they are on NBCSN.

I have been fighting with them for a month, same reason. They jacked up GameCenter in January when they 'upgraded' it to "NHL.tv" and now virtually every game is blocked. I think the best you can expect is to cancel the ongoing subscription... they will renew it automatically for next season if you don't confirm that you cancelled it. Get a confirmation number!!!!

I did, not a full one but I just cancelled as I haven't been able to see a game in a couple months.

Cool, thanks for the response. Thinking if maybe I threaten to cancel my MLB.TV subscription (Which I love and have had for 8 straight years) now that they are owned by the same company I'll be able to get a partial refund.