• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT : Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

I'm going to the game tonight. Hopefully blashill sticks with mrazek who looks very much back to his form. A win today would be huge because I wanted 4 of 6 points in this home stand. Bonus would be beating Philly Tuesday as well. Best chance to get these points is to keep playing the guy who wins.

Go wings !

If we play like we did yesterday we will bury these hacks. I hope Larkin gets a hatty and Babs cries himself to sleep tonight on his mountain of money.

Ha ha ha ha. I wish i could get a new job for mega bucks and come in and say "I'm going to suck for a few years, so you'll have to be patient." I cant believe Toronto fans are ok with what's going on there. I would be pissed.

Traps and speed is what Babs will be trying to use. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out and who he puts against Dats and Z when they play on the fly.

We should get this one, especially since we got home ice, Blashill can counter his mentor as he has final say on who to put out there.

Take an extra look at Nylander their second line center who'll probably be sent down to AHL soon - they probably won't play him more than 9 games for contract reasons. Kid does have game, star level.

Edit: forgot, got a (measly) 14 bux on the wings moneyline.

Edited by Jacksoni