• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/13 GDT : Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings, 7:30 EST

Rate this topic

Watch it again and see Komarov's fall has him land with his arm on Dats' numbers...then he lunges forward with the forearm to the back of the head

When I fall my arms are out as well. To, you know, prevent myself from falling on my face. "Lunging forward" looked more like a guy trying to get back up on his feet. Acting as if there was some ill intent is a reach at best.

The thing with Dats looked like 3 guys loosing their footing and bumbling around on the ice more than anything. Do not get why people are freaking out about retribution. Kadri went down, Dats fell over him. Then Komorov fell over Dats. s*** happens.

I keep missing the initial trip so I can't comment, but the hit from behind looks intentional. Not a horrible hit, but certainly one that should be given some attention by the team. Unnecessary hit when someone is already on their knees on the ice is kinda cheap IMO.

I keep missing the initial trip so I can't comment, but the hit from behind looks intentional. Not a horrible hit, but certainly one that should be given some attention by the team. Unnecessary hit when someone is already on their knees on the ice is kinda cheap IMO.

He was skating along the boards and suddenly had a fallen Datsyuk in front of him. Nowhere else for him to go really.