• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings at Philadelphia Flyers, 7:30 ET

Rate this topic

They're a physical, bang-it-out team, and they've drawn us into playing their game. Detroit has an identity - speed, skill, defense-oriented - and they just don't seem to know how to force that identity on others. This, to me, is why they always seem to start late. Not sure what the solution is, but we can't hang with Philadelphia if we make this game about who can hit harder. We have to play our game.

Also, Schenn was going down before he even got touched. Surprised no reciprocal diving call, to be honest.

Theyve drawn them into a physical game? I don't see any snow on the back of the flyers jerseys. Only one team is attempting to be physical. Heck only one team is actually trying to play hockey

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That would be Pete Van Zant aka the trainer's fault who told Datsyuk to just "rest" his leg. Until he finally had him see the surgeon who immediately took him to surgery.

Also went to a doctor in US who took an X-ray and told him the same...as if an MRI wasn't covered under the plan.???

Also went to a doctor in US who took an X-ray and told him the same...as if an MRI wasn't covered under the plan.???

Lol did not know that part. Weird.. Maybe the healthcare premiums are too expensive for them now. :glare:

Edited by kickazz

Let the streak end already. Maybe then they will build the team to get back on top instead of just continuing the streak. The fact that the Wings are at best a middle of the road team the pressure of continuing the streak seems to be breaking them

The problem is the forwards are too weak, so we lose so many battles along the board, when we win them we get it back to the D and they can score with a point shot to save their lives. This team needs to get bigger and stronger, and the defense needs a complete overhaul

Let the streak end already. Maybe then they will build the team to get back on top instead of just continuing the streak. The fact that the Wings are at best a middle of the road team the pressure of continuing the streak seems to be breaking them

Missing playoffs would be disastrous. We wouldn't pick high enough to improve the team, and would miss out on playoff experience for the kids. They have to make playoffs or it's a totally wasted year.