• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings at Philadelphia Flyers, 7:30 ET

Rate this topic

alright guys have a good rest of the season. i hope somehow you make the playoffs but i can no longer get so angry with this team. they give me no reason to continute to watch. they do not compete.

a personnel change is much needed because this team has worked before and now they are lost.

good luck

edit i will leave with one positive. mantha looked good

Edited by brett

He raced his a** off on that last play and got the puck. Who else is gonna be on the pk if not Glendenning?

Someone who can score with a one goal deficit.

Not Luke Glendening.

Never Glendening.

This is exactly why I'm saying they should transition back to using top 6-9 players on PK. Because of the fact that we don't - we get stuck using bottom 3 guys for situations like these. Guys who might win face offs but can't do jack with offense.

Edited by kickazz

Z cannot play every game. He should play every other game. He's fried. I would do the same with Datsyuk if he weren't the best player on the team. Defence needs a major overhaul. Power play coach needs to be replaced immediately. Bing up the defence from GR - hard to believe they would be worse than what is already on the ice.

Jesusf****** christ nyquist. Bench please. Refs 6-1 powerplays. Holy f***. OUR DEFENSE IS s***. Thanks holland. BENCH E. Mantha looked 7/10. Z cant do s*** besides circle behind the net then lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy, there are certain users here that think Z is still 25 and a great leader. In reality, he's a broken down shadow of himself. He won't make 5 more years on his contract.

That's the problem who can score and play on the pk... Helm, AA?

He plays his heart out, I guess that's why he gets my respect.

I'm fine with him pking but were down a goal with less than a minute left your not pking anymore you need the puck, guy was 30% on the dot tonight datsyuk was 70% but where was he? Bad no awful coaching

The defense is really really bad but the worst part is I wouldn't replace any of them with somebody from GR

Really exciting forward group. Hard to say if Flyers sat back and the wings took advantage or that they really found a gear but they looked as good as they have all year. Without some really dumb mistakes they would have tied that game. Mason was really good too

Just everything in the D zone is a nightmare. Every team in the NHL is telling their team to get on their D because it's really effective. The defense is really bad and nobody in the organization can make it better

The defense is really really bad but the worst part is I wouldn't replace any of them with somebody from GR

Really exciting forward group. Hard to say if Flyers sat back and the wings took advantage or that they really found a gear but they looked as good as they have all year. Without some really dumb mistakes they would have tied that game. Mason was really good too

Just everything in the D zone is a nightmare. Every team in the NHL is telling their team to get on their D because it's really effective. The defense is really bad and nobody in the organization can make it better

Yep, our defense is shockingly bad. Yeah it hasn't been that good since Lidstrom retired, but this year.... they constantly look flustered and get trapped in their end a lot

also, what a mistake signing Green.