• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

nyqvististhefuture

Looking ahead at expansion draft

Rate this topic

So Vegas is interested in goalie J.F. Berube. Vegas would also get Grabovski and the Isles 15th overall pick in the entry draft in exchange for taking Berube.

Holy f*** McPhee, next time use lube!

Edit-Just saw this was posted earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Marchessault scored 30 goals for the Kats last year. Surprising that their sending both he and Smith out.

They want out from under that five for five deal.

8 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Was gonna put together some Vegas lines, but despite not having any big superstars, they're pretty deep with a good mix up of ready to make the NHL young players and average older players. I have no idea who's gonna make this team straight off the bat. Should be interesting.

Not to mention, close to half the team will likely be traded over the next couple months...

23 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Was gonna put together some Vegas lines, but despite not having any big superstars, they're pretty deep with a good mix up of ready to make the NHL young players and average older players. I have no idea who's gonna make this team straight off the bat. Should be interesting.

Their problem is going to be similar to ours, they have depth but no elite talent. But they are building, so any elite talent they get will be through the draft anyways,

Agreed its going to be interesting.

20 minutes ago, kliq said:

Their problem is going to be similar to ours, they have depth but no elite talent. But they are building, so any elite talent they get will be through the draft anyways,

Should be an all out free-for-all for roster spots at their training camp 

19 minutes ago, kliq said:

I think Theodore is an elite talent with potential to become a top 10 defenseman in the NHL. I also fully expect them to draft 2-3 elite level players in the next 2 drafts. They're in great shape going forward.

5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I think Theodore is an elite talent with potential to become a top 10 defenseman in the NHL. I also fully expect them to draft 2-3 elite level players in the next 2 drafts. They're in great shape going forward.

Sorry, I mean elite right now as in they are likely not going to compete for a playoff spot. With that being said, I dont know much about Theodore.