• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/17 GDT - Red Wings at Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Looks like it is Howard starting, sorry for the inaccuracy. I knew I was going to be at work today and would be unable to update the GDT so I went solely on projections.

I hereby change my prediction from 5-2 to 5-4 in OT.

Thanks for all the kind feedback about the GDT, there's still time left in the season for anyone to post up your ugliest and worst. LGW!

I'll take it.

Looks like it is Howard starting, sorry for the inaccuracy. I knew I was going to be at work today and would be unable to update the GDT so I went solely on projections.

I hereby change my prediction from 5-2 to 5-4 in OT.

Thanks for all the kind feedback about the GDT, there's still time left in the season for anyone to post up your ugliest and worst. LGW!

there is still time to "pimp-suit" Jimmeh!! :lol:

As of today, it looks like the only reasonable hope for Wings to make playoff is very biased against our opponents referee squad, who will disallowed good goals, will not make obvious calls against Wings, throw game misconducts toward opponents star or two for ... (it actually doesn't matter), etc.

So I am setting a stage to complain about non-biased referees.

The referee squad to complain tonight is:

#5 Chris Rooney (Wings are event against him, 2-2, this season)
#37 Kyle Rehman (Wings are loosing season series to #37 1-2)

Please feel free to complain, if you find or have a slight suspicion these two morons make good call or two against Red Wings tonight while they can just be usual themselves.

Edited by ami

This game is going to be huge, and so will the rest of 'em until the season is over, but I'm going to support and hope for the best with everything I've got. The Wings have had it pretty rough the past couple games, but it's soon now or never time to turn it around, and I'm hoping we get to see the beginning of it tonight against the Jackets. Here's to a good game and a solid performance from Jimmy!

Red Wings 4 (Larkin, Zetterberg, Mantha, Abdelkader)

Blue Jackets 1

:siren: Let's Go Red Wings!!! :siren:

This game is going to be huge, and so will the rest of 'em until the season is over, but I'm going to support and hope for the best with everything I've got. The Wings have had it pretty rough the past couple games, but it's soon now or never time to turn it around, and I'm hoping we get to see the beginning of it tonight against the Jackets. Here's to a good game and a solid performance from Jimmy!

Red Wings 4 (Larkin, Zetterberg, Mantha, Abdelkader)

Blue Jackets 1

:siren: Let's Go Red Wings!!! :siren:

I'll do all I can, but I don't think there's enough beer and nachos in this world to give them the juju they'd need to start on time.

Ha

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

This will be the first game played after the loss of my beloved F-150, Stevie.

This will be the first game played after the acquisition of my new Taurus, Danny (or as Loo calls him, Danny DeTaurus).

Let's hope that the turning over of a new leaf and the turning of the page will result in something other than them turning over the puck.

Prediction: Wings win 3-0. DeKeyser with the hat trick to prove himself worthy of having a Taurus named after him.

Edited by 55fan