• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

2016 Playoffs % chances (part II)

Rate this topic

Then they should be more obvious, like pulling the goalie randomly in the first period or deliberately icing the puck at every chance.

Would be nice if they could just lay down for us like Kevin Nash did for Hogan back in 1999.

A finger poke of doom lol. I could just see it, the game starts and every Ranger just takes a back bump.

This is why I was restrained when we beat Philly ... we are inconsistent. Yes, it was back to back but we have to do better than this at this time of year with so much on the line.

I actually believe that Ottawa is the kind of team that will put their best effort in to play spoiler so that's good.

NYR, they have something to play for, seeding, whether wildcard or 3rd place so ... we'll see which Detroit team shows up.

Another season where we go down to game 82 ... look back at all those frustrating games that we lost ... most memorable was the 1-0 to Leafs :evil::evil::devil::devil:

Thank goodness Ottawa has pride ... unlike our boys. Pathetic that we might end up being in playoffs due to a Boston loss.

Edited by RedWingsRox