• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Habs @ Wings 7:30EST, FSD & NHLN - US

Rate this topic

They look tentative because they never, ever, leave the defensive zone with speed. Everyone looks tentative if they're standing still while the other guys are skating hard.

Can we please get Helm down with Nyquist and Tatar up with Datsyuk? Not sure why that's so hard.

PP still sucks even though you are playing one of the worst teams in the second half of the season and they have nothing to play for on top of that. You would think they would show more urgency, pride and effort after getting embarrassed by the bolts

Ericsson not being benched shows how little he knows, yeah im a recliner coach but yet i have more sense than a pro along with thousands of other wings fans

Edited by Yak19

Oh - I take it you do not have NHL Network?

Surprised FSN Detroit isn't airing the game, or maybe they are, and you're not in the metro Detroit area.

I don't have cable. Up until a couple weeks ago I paid for NHL.tv, but every game I was free to watch (like tonight) was broadcast nationally so it was blacked out, and after paying for a couple months worth of it and not seeing a single game I gave up.

Surprised FSN Detroit isn't airing the game, or maybe they are, and you're not in the metro Detroit area.

Pretty sure the stream i'm watching is if it's Ken and Mick?

edit-NM it is.

Edited by chaps80

only grinders on the score sheet today. awesome.

this is what i expected last game i know Bishop is better than srivens by miles but they were throwing Samuelsson shots on him