• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

3/26 GDT : Pittsburgh Penguins at Detroit Red Wings, 2:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Another game of the year. Let's go boys, this one is winnable.

Make sure you crosscheck Hornqvist lots as he'll be parked in front of the net and is one of the best in the world at it. Let's get his knee's a little weak.

Please do not be tentative; take it to them. THIS IS YOUR BARN! Show the fans you care about the streak and they're not going to let anyone take it away from you. Work together as a team not against each other. COMMUNICATE OUT ON THE ICE! And for crying out loud, please keep Ericsson off the ice as much as possible or at least threaten him with something so he makes better choices...hell everyone on this team needs to make better choices. And the most important thing, THE FREAKING GAME STARTS WHEN THE PUCK IS DROPPED not when there is 10 minutes left in the game.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

GO WINGS!!

Pitt flys out there right now. You cannot come out like you have the last 2 games. If Kronwall is hurt cut his minutes or don't play at all. He's been a major detriment to this team since he's been back. I do believe if you win this one in regulation they make the playoffs. 3rd most important game left on the schedule. It's at home and Pitt is coming off a very disappointing loss. Need the put the hammer down.

Wings win 3-2

Smith, Helm, Mantha

Crosby x 2 he is red hot for them

Another day, another huge game. It's good to know that the Pens are going to be without Malkin but we've seen how well they can play without him or Crosby, so I think it'll still be a pretty tough one. In any case, here's to a full 60 minute effort from the Wings, and not taking a period off like they did last time against the Habs. Here's to a good game, and also to Zetterberg shutting down Crosby!

Red Wings 3 (Zetterberg, Athanasiou, Glendening)

Penguins 2

:siren: Let's Go Red Wings!!! :siren:

The only thing that makes me nervous is a 2:00 start. They are always late showing showing up to these ones, hopefully they can get rolling here LGW

But the saving grace it appears it's not on NHL network, NBC, or any other station where Doc, Eddie and Pierre are commenting on the game. I would be terrified if this was a 3 PM game on Sunday.

Let's Go Wings! Kick butt like my kids did at region chorus (I got two into all-states). Let AntMan get a goal streak going, have Dylark get it going again, and blow up the scoreboard.

With Boston slumping, just leapfrog them and take the wildcard issue away. With the Stralman injury in TB, that could help us as well.

What if they rolled out a Mantha - Larkin - AA line

That line has the potential to..... KICKAZZ! Though I don't see it happening just yet, I don't think Blashill trusts them defensively enough. In a couple of years though.... :)

Dear Coach,

Please put the Euro Twins back together for this game.

Thank you!

Looks like Blash didn't listend to you.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive

Same lines in warm-ups for #RedWings:

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Larkin

Helm-Datsyuk-Mantha

Nyquist-Sheahan-Tatar

Richards-Glendening-Athanasiou

Edited by derblaueClaus