• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

3/26 GDT : Pittsburgh Penguins at Detroit Red Wings, 2:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

any other team he would be gone

with the wings he will still be here

Disagree that he'd be gone on any other team. That's awfully fast to scrap a coach and especially one that was anticipated as Babcock's replacement for so many years. Having said that, I think if the Wings are doing poorly halfway through next year, then we're maybe starting to have a coaching conversation. I'm not sure who would replace him though...

that's it. I'm done.

this year I have turned off the game number of times, record year.

season is over, streak is over. I hope it it for good.

will check back in july. And since x-mas comes early this year, here my wish list for july 1st. i hope to see most of these heartless individuals happen to wear winged wheel on their jerseys shipped somewhere far away from JLA, that also include Blashil and (can I hope, Holland).

see you next season.

No one cares, no emotions, no fights

Including the fans. These boring family crowds don't even have the guts to boo. Too bad LGW didn't have their own section at this game. We could make some noise.

Didn't expect a win but I did expect us to be up for this game a little more than we are. This off season could be interesting , Kenny will have to book his tee times a bit earlier than usual

Yeah, one week earlier than usual. This team has been making early playoff exits for years.