• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings at Canadiens - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

I've never been so not-excited for a Wings playoff push. I hope they make it, but this whole season has been so un-entertaining and frustrating that I don't even drop what I'm doing to watch the games anymore. I might catch this tonight. But I'll probably just check for updates now and again. I just don't see them winning two in a row.

Bert the Turtle, for the WIN! You've been saving this one for this point in time, haven't you, Mabus!?? Epic stuff!!

My prediction last night would have come closer (4-1) had the Wings played 60 minutes instead of 56 minutes. Let's try again, boyz -- ALL 60 this time.

4-2 -- good guys (that's us) with the larger number of goals, please. LGRW!!!!

I've never been so not-excited for a Wings playoff push. I hope they make it, but this whole season has been so un-entertaining and frustrating that I don't even drop what I'm doing to watch the games anymore. I might catch this tonight. But I'll probably just check for updates now and again. I just don't see them winning two in a row.

It's sad isn't it!

Do or die!!

If Mrazek has shown us anything the past 2 seasons, it's that he is streaky as hell.

The thing about streaky is that neither outstanding or terrible play seems to last... We know which of the two he has been lately.

Here's to starting a new one tonight.

If Mrazek has shown us anything the past 2 seasons, it's that he is streaky as hell.

The thing about streaky is that neither outstanding or terrible play seems to last... We know which of the two he has been lately.

Here's to starting a new one tonight.

Sounds like another goaltender in the franchise.

James Russell Howard III

It's so close I can smell it.

Just not sure what it is...

It could be roses or it could be rotten. Depending on when the Wings start playing. If they do tonight. Back to back games haven't been kind. And they got a few left to play. They really need some help from other teams. A little breathing room would be nice.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so close I can smell it.

Just not sure what it is...

It could be roses or it could be rotten. Depending on when the Wings start playing. If they do tonight. Back to back games haven't been kind. And they got a few left to play. They really need some help from other teams. A little breathing room would be nice.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, feel the same. Any predictions for tonight?

I bet occasionally, not much just 10-20 bux here and there. Some games I write what the odds are on the GDT, mostly to share information on games I have a hard time judging myself, like yesterdays and tonight's game.