• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings at Canadiens - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

do we really want THIS team to make the playoffs? If by a miracle they get in, how badly will Washington make them look? It's better for the future of this team to miss the Playoffs. Their defeat in the first round will destroy whatever dignity they have left.

do we really want THIS team to make the playoffs? If by a miracle they get in, how badly will Washington make them look? It's better for the future of this team to miss the Playoffs. Their defeat in the first round will destroy whatever dignity they have left.

Yes I do want them to make the playoffs.

Granato leaving in the off-season is probably not a bad thing. Get a new guy, who preaches something different. Then obviously we need to upgrade our personnel on the back end.... but that'll never happen. Billy Jaffe one of the rare guys on Sportsnet who breaks things down in a rational sense.

Their dignity consists of 24 straight playoff appearances. If you want that gone then I guess...

blashill should resign in between periods

Imagine that... Ferschwieler would be our head coach. :hysterical:

I would seriously quit if i was blashill. I don't even know what's wrong with these guys. Just flat out a very bad team

Should watch Toronto play.

Can we please talk about the game and not coaching changes, player changes, playoffs, global warming or anything else that really doesn't belong here? I know we're all frustrated as hell, but let's try to keep it semi-organized.

im giving them 5 minutes in the 2nd if they dont come out and look like a team that deserves to wear the Winged wheel im out, well tv off anyway might stay here and bish and moan

Quite impressed with how objective the Montreal feed I'm watching is. Basically praising some of their call ups while saying that all their offence is coming from detroit's complete inability to be competent in their own end...

I am hoping they have regrouped during the intermission and come out on all cylinders... they CAN do this. I feel bad for Petr, but sometimes the goalie just can't do anything with what's in front of him unless what's in front of him has it in gear. Repeat: they CAN do this!! LGRW!!!

Their dignity consists of 24 straight playoff appearances. If you want that gone then I guess...

Yes, I do. I'm so sick of hearing about the stupid streak. Who gives a s*** about the streak? It's like that's all the wings are playing for. The streak means jack s*** when this team, even if they do somehow make it into the playoffs can't hold any lead and has no compete level. The streak means nothing when we'll get dominated in the first round.

Miss the playoffs and start playing to win in the playoffs instead of just extending the streak and calling it a day. They say they're not playing just to make the playoffs and that they want to win the cup but it's complete bulls***.