• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings at Canadiens - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Yes, I do. I'm so sick of hearing about the stupid streak. Who gives a s*** about the streak? It's like that's all the wings are playing for. The streak means jack s*** when this team, even if they do somehow make it into the playoffs can't hold any lead and has no compete level. The streak means nothing when we'll get dominated in the first round.

Miss the playoffs and start playing to win in the playoffs instead of just extending the streak and calling it a day. They say they're not playing just to make the playoffs and that they want to win the cup but it's complete bulls***.

I much prefer the streak over losing on purpose for a better draft pick. So... I give a s*** about the streak.

Yes, I do. I'm so sick of hearing about the stupid streak. Who gives a s*** about the streak? It's like that's all the wings are playing for. The streak means jack s*** when this team, even if they do somehow make it into the playoffs can't hold any lead and has no compete level. The streak means nothing when we'll get dominated in the first round.

Miss the playoffs and start playing to win in the playoffs instead of just extending the streak and calling it a day. They say they're not playing just to make the playoffs and that they want to win the cup but it's complete bulls***.

How can you play to win the playoffs if you don't get into the playoffs

I much prefer the streak over losing on purpose for a better draft pick. So... I give a s*** about the streak.

I'm not saying lose on purpose to get a better draft pick. I'm saying it's like all the wings care about is making the playoffs just to extend the streak instead of to win in the playoffs.

This team is complacent.

If they make the playoffs, they deserve to. I don't get this.

If they make it (which they wont) its not based on the fact that they deserve it and earned it, (which they haven't shown at all the whole season) its because of numbers!

Clean hit - just a bad result is all...Either way it's nice to see a teammate step in.

A bad hit even ignoring the fact he didn;t have the puck. Even the MTL announcers say that it was a dangerous hit

Edited by lomekian

If they make it (which they wont) its not based on the fact that they deserve it and earned it, (which they haven't shown at all the whole season) its because of numbers!

I mean... Being deserving of getting into the postseason is by definition because of the numbers. But then again LGW never let something as pesky as numbers get in the way of a good argument.

How can people not like Abdelkader

I like Abby but he's totally out of place in the top 6, as is Helm and Mantha. Not saying that Mantha won't be there eventually but this team is fighting for it's life, a rookie with <10 games under his belt shouldn't be on a top spot in the team.