• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings at Canadiens - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

If they make it (which they wont) its not based on the fact that they deserve it and earned it, (which they haven't shown at all the whole season) its because of numbers!

So you're honestly trying to argue that a team with worse numbers will have deserved it more than the Wings assuming they make it? Or are you saying all teams with these numbers don't deserve it, meaning less teams should make it in general?

I mean... Being deserving of getting into the postseason is by definition because of the numbers. But then again LGW never let something as pesky as numbers get in the way of a good argument.

This exactly, I'm so confused by any other argument. If you have more of those numbers than another team, you deserved it more.

So you're honestly trying to argue that a team with worse numbers will have deserved it more than the Wings assuming they make it? Or are you saying all teams with these numbers don't deserve it, meaning less teams should make it in general?

This exactly, I'm so confused by any other argument. If you have more of those numbers than another team, you deserved it more.

less teams should make it!

At the same time the wings have proven the whole season that they suck and have wasted the whole season!