• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings at Canadiens - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Yes, I do. I'm so sick of hearing about the stupid streak. Who gives a s*** about the streak? It's like that's all the wings are playing for. The streak means jack s*** when this team, even if they do somehow make it into the playoffs can't hold any lead and has no compete level. The streak means nothing when we'll get dominated in the first round.

Miss the playoffs and start playing to win in the playoffs instead of just extending the streak and calling it a day. They say they're not playing just to make the playoffs and that they want to win the cup but it's complete bulls***.

Chill out.

I mean... Being deserving of getting into the postseason is by definition becaouse of the numbers. But then again LGW never let something as pesky as numbers get in the way of a good argument.

I feel like if a team won 10 games and lost 72 in overtime/shootout, they wouldnt have deserved a playoff spot. I know that would never happen, just saying.

I feel like if a team won 10 games and lost 72 in overtime/shootout, they wouldnt have deserved a playoff spot. I know that would never happen, just saying.

Frankly that would be a phenomenal feat. 82 game point streak and every loss was a one goal game. If you're looking for an 8th seeded team to win the Cup this is probably the one to bet on.

decent period hope they know they have to show for the 3rd

They will show up, they are all fired up bigtime. Whether that leads to a win who knows.

9 mins left in NJ-Bos. Still NJ leading.

Edited by Jacksoni