• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/29 GDT - Red Wings at Canadiens - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

I missed it. Who took the penalty for us?

Glendening with the delay of game. Stupid penalty (the rule, not Glendening's particular infraction).

I know nobody is in love with Glendening's offensive skills, but he and Datsyuk are basically tied for the best face-off percentage on this team. Not having him on the PK just bit us in the butt.

Oh, jeez. I didn't realize he'd gotten a misconduct. Is that part of the instigator rule or something?

That is part of the instigator rule. You get 2 for instigating, 5 for fighting and a 10 minute misconduct. If the other player does not receive a fighting major then it is a game misconduct.

Just turned on the game. Wasn't Mrazek supposed to start? Something wrong with him, or was Howard a last minute decision? I see the Habs got a goal called back on a coach's challenge, then they got another one that counted to tie it.

s***!!! WTF was Howard doing???

Edited by chaps80

Just turned on the game. Wasn't Mrazek supposed to start? Something wrong with him, or was Howard a last minute decision? I see the Habs got a goal called back on a coach's challenge, then they got another one that counted to tie it.

s***!!!

Mrazek sucked again and gave up 2 goals on like 4 shots and got pulled.