• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/1 GDT : Minnesota Wild at Red Wings, 7:30 ET

Rate this topic

Watch out for that Haula kid. He's becoming one of my favourite non-Wings.

Please win, Wings. The Wild have been hot (last night's loss notwithstanding).

Yep, Wild just snapped a 6 game winning streak.

Edited by kylee

Minnesota has been playing desperate lately to try and lock up their playoff spot. Now that they basically have (five points above Colorado with one more game played) hopefully Detroit will be the team that wants it more tonight. If the Blues play like they have been lately, tonight could be a big night for us.

Edited by Aethernum

I'm relieved and will be watching tonights game just for enjoyment, not the anxious "please get in" mode. Any form of making the playoffs is a bonus now.

I will not be scrutinizing our defensive play and strategy (being a d-man myself). I will just enjoy the puck movement and hopefully aggressiveness and enthusiasm from our corps.

With that said, Let's go Red Wings! Make me smile!

Hopefully, in 48 hours from now we have a 3 point lead against Boston.

DET

TONIGHT - VS MIN (Winnable game, Minnesota is on the 2nd game of a back to back on the road - their 3rd game in 4 nights)

TOMORROW - AT TOR (I live in Toronto, watch most Leafs games - including last nights - and can assure you they don't want any more points this season)

BOS

TONIGHT - AT STL (Boston is 1-6 in its last 7, STL has the 2nd most points in the NHL - 8-2 in its past 10)

SUNDAY - AT CHI (Chicago has been lethal on home-ice, 24-11-3 - will also be motivated to get a win for Keith...12:30 PM Game...)

The "Optimistic" fan in me says we will win!

The "Realist" says we should win.

The "Pessimist" says Mcjesus is going to carry Edmonton to the playoffs and win it all . Oh and the Red Wings will lose.

good thing pessimistic you doesn't take into account that no Canadian team will make it to the playoffs this year.

Both Ansar Khan and DailyFaceoff.com report these lineups.

8-40-71

43-13-17

14-15-21

72-41-39

65-27

55-47

52-25

I think we could take a 5 out of the defense and see

65-27

55-47

2-25

Errorson(whoever coined this awesome name I would give you credit I remembered who) needs to sit.

Went to the Wild game last night. They looked awful. Constant defensive and neutral zone turnovers for the first 2 periods. Makes me worried that they'll come out flying tonight.

This is my concern, too. Hoping they go with Kuemper tonight, since Dubnyk played last night (and he played unreal during the month of March).

Really, if this team can't muster up the motivation tonight... I don't even know. There are storylines in nearly every remaining game.

Suter and Parise (mostly Suter) spurned you, and chose Minnesota instead. Babcock spurned you. He sleeps on his mattress full of cash and potential. Philadelphia and Boston stand in the way of the streak. The Rangers... have Chris Kreider? He hates goalies. You have two of those.

Get motivated. At least head into the Flyers game after earning four points this weekend. Make it interesting.

Edited by Jesusberg