• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

4/2 GDT : Detroit Red Wings at Toronto Maple Leafs, 7:00 PM EDT

Rate this topic

gallery_23619_93_167114.jpg

Virtual Baby Shower GDT updated. Don't forget to visit Jedi's op and congrat them. LGRW!

A 2nd new Wings fan in my family is on the way, though this time around we'll be looking for pink Wings gear!

attachicon.gif20160322_115024.jpg

She's "officially" due on July 31st, though she'll actually be here a week or two before that. Parker (my First Wings fan) is ridiculously excited to be an older brother.

oh and Wings, just win... Do it for Her!

Edited by NerveDamage

I'm gonna try something from a couple years ago here right quick in order to wood a repeat performance from the last time we played the laughs.

The wings are garbage, they will definitely miss the playoffs. Blashill couldn't coach grass to grow. Datsyuk is washed up, Z is a terrible captain, the whole league has Tatar and goose figured out, d-boss is past his prime, athanasiou's eyebrows are way too big so he can't even see where he's shooting. Kronwall can eat s***, but that would be canabalism, Ericsson is just a giant pylon and Howard can't save a beach ball.

I'll end it with a haiku

Our D is sub-par

Our forwards can't shoot the puck

Let's tank the season

Don't think we are as bad as Euro_Twins make us out to be. We are just about where we should be in my opinion. Competent, but with glaring issues.

With that said, our former coach outsmarted us completely, making our coaching staff look silly the last time we met the Leafs.

The focus tonight against Toronto is Blashill.

Babs made his move when we played them last time, his strategy with a high aggressive forecheck nullified Blashill and exposed our defensive corps.

What will our coaching staff counter with? How will the high forecheck be handled? Will they adapt their outlet strategy? These issues will play a big part in the outcome tonight. Extra lookey on those issues during tonights game.

Edited by Jacksoni

I'm gonna try something from a couple years ago here right quick in order to wood a repeat performance from the last time we played the laughs.

The wings are garbage, they will definitely miss the playoffs. Blashill couldn't coach grass to grow. Datsyuk is washed up, Z is a terrible captain, the whole league has Tatar and goose figured out, d-boss is past his prime, athanasiou's eyebrows are way too big so he can't even see where he's shooting. Kronwall can eat s***, but that would be canabalism, Ericsson is just a giant pylon and Howard can't save a beach ball.

I'll end it with a haiku

Our D is sub-par

Our forwards can't shoot the puck

Let's tank the season

Just called it like it is bruh!

Howard starts in net tonight. Better earn those 5 million dollars you are getting paid.

Edit:

Tonight is the first time one of our goalies does a back-to-back when traveling. Although the distance between Det - Tor isn't noteworthy.

Edited by Jacksoni

Ah man, all the online links to watch the game are the CBC feed. So I don't throw something at the TV, I'll watch without sound. I don't get why Canadian announcers think they have to say something the entire game, wet themselves talking about a Canadian team, and insult the opposition. TSN is bad too.

Anyway, Let's Go Red Wings!!

so one of the refs is retiring? hopefully he'll have his head out his a** for the game

Maybe he won't call any penalties to kill the clock?