• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Stamkos out 1-3 months

Rate this topic

I'll be a jerk and be the first to say it, makes taking 3rd place in the Division even more important. Detroit or Boston can play Tampa in the 1st round when their best player is out.

Jerk ... j/k, not that jerky.

Edited by RedWingsRox

at first I was hoping for this to be a late April fools joke but sadly it's not.

I don't care what this means in terms of hockey the only thing that p. is him getting healthy, everything else is secondary.

Guy is a joy to watch and has an unparalleled work ethic all the best Stammer.

This is a tough bullet for the TB and specifically Yzerman. Tough for the team to not have their best player going into the playoffs. Tough for Yzerman because he had the opportunity to trade him and passed, hoping that Stamkos' talent would be able to get them back into the Finals and possibly win a Cup. Now they face the real possibility doing nothing in the playoffs and losing him for nothing. With all the Datsyuk talk about him retiring, it almost feels like the stars are aligning for him to come to Detroit.

Healthwise, I hope everything is alright and gets better soon and this doesn't become a lingering problem. Pascal Dupuis was forced to retire from blood clots and Chris Bosh has problems with blood clots.

Rib link please? That sounds closer to the three month end of the spectrum to me..

I found this yahoo article about it. It's appereantly a smaller bone close to the collar bone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/steven-stamkos-will-likely-have-rib-removed-in-blood-clot-surgery-174301764.html

Edited by Jacksoni