• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/6 GDT : Philadelphia Flyers at Red Wings, 8:00 ET

Rate this topic

Took an afternoon nap so I can watch the game properly. We had a few days off. Could Kronwall possibly have healed up a little more? Our defense is the focus as they will be forechecked very hard. If we can overcome that, I say we win. If not we get blown out.

Let's go boys this is it!

Mantha is already a -6 though I dunno he really hasn't impressed me at all. Sure he got a couple of PP goals vs the Habs but other than that meh he floats and isn't engaged defensively

Why Jimmy tonight and not tomorrow night in the bigger game? Is he playing both?

Jimmy played the last back to back so if he plays good tonight it looks as if Howard will start both games. Mrazek has been BRUTAL since Feb 14th

Feels like a playoff game to me. Excited and nervous, can't focus at work, clock watching. All the elements! Keep the pp rolling and we'll get the 2 points! LGRW!

I work with ALL Red Wings fan and today has been nothing but Red Wings talk in the office. I imagine tomorrow will be the same. It's like a holiday for us, but a super nervous one.

Why Jimmy tonight and not tomorrow night in the bigger game? Is he playing both?

I can't imagine Mrazek playing in any of these last 3 games unless Howard is really bad or gets injured. Mrazek has one win in his last six games and was shelled in most of those losses. Howard has won 3 of his last 4 and has given up just two goals in each of those games. This is why I never get into those Mrazek vs Howard arguments. We NEED them both.

Mantha is already a -6 though I dunno he really hasn't impressed me at all. Sure he got a couple of PP goals vs the Habs but other than that meh he floats and isn't engaged defensively

Jimmy played the last back to back so if he plays good tonight it looks as if Howard will start both games. Mrazek has been BRUTAL since Feb 14th

Correct. Mantha is Franzen II. Scores but does not cover D.

Wrote in another thread a couple of days ago, I think the Flyers are gonna crash our goalie tonight. Early in the game. To stir things up. Hope I'm wrong.

Flyers love to goon it up especially when they're losing. Too bad the only player that would do anything about it is Abdelkader