• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

4/7 GDT : Red Wings at Boston Bruins, 7:00 ET

Rate this topic

Thanks for posting this up, I wasn't sure if Mikey was or not but it's time for the GDT and discussion to start.

I'll be around for this one tonight, you hooligans better be on your best behavior.

LGW! Let's clinch it up tonight and bring on the Photoshop wars, i'm ready.

They did very well yesterday. Especially Jimmie Howard. Problem is, todays game is much more important than yesterdays.

Boston will be looking to kill us right off the bat. Marchand and his rat hoodlums will be swarming our revived goalie.

Can they weather the storm with the tired legs and high after yesterday?

If we can keep it nice & tight up until the 2nd period, we can get this.

LGRW!

They did very well yesterday. Especially Jimmie Howard. Problem is, todays game is much more important than yesterdays.

Boston will be looking to kill us right off the bat. Marchand and his rat hoodlums will be swarming our revived goalie.

Can they weather the storm with the tired legs and high after yesterday?

If we can keep it nice & tight up until the 2nd period, we can get this.

LGRW!

I'm more worried about a third period collapse, from the fatigue. They showed a lot of heart in last night's game and it probably has them spent now. I want at least a two goal cushion going into the third.

Don't know what to think about this one. How they played last night gives me hope that they will step up and end the suspense tonight. Carolina going into Boston and beating them also makes me think they can do it. Boston always gives them fits though and they need the points just as much. Just have to weather the storm and not take any stupid penalties. LGW.

Not only would a ROW win clinch a playoff spot, but it would clinch 3rd in the division, at worst.

A win of any kind clinches that I believe.

Right. There's almost no scenario at this point where we make it in as a wild card. It's either Boston or us, unless Philly decides to collapse these last few games. A regulation win tonight or on Saturday clinches third in the division. Alternatively a SO loss and a point against NYR would do it.