• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/9 GDT : at Rangers 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Time for a defining game boys. If you can't come up wioth one out of the last two then you don't deserve the playoffs. Over the last 3-4 years I've actually been of the mind that late season decisions aren't being made to procure a Stanley Cup but to just get in the playoffs and get 2 or 3 more home dates out of it all. These are the Red Wings. They should be worrying more about Stanley Cups and long runs than wheezing across the line. If it means we all take a long hard look at Nyquist's regression under a coach they should be flourishing under sobeit. Look at the hash the D has become. Again, there's plenty of time to discuss these matters if they don't win. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

Mostly we need to look at not JUST the players now when we read the words "Of those much is given much is expected", those are the organizational mantra and everyone, all the way up needs to do more. Playoffs are fun but they've become the thing now haven't they?

Edited by Jersey Wing

Time for a defining game boys. If you can't come up wioth one out of the last two then you don't deserve the playoffs. Over the last 3-4 years I've actually been of the mind that late season decisions aren't being made to procure a Stanley Cup but to just get in the playoffs and get 2 or 3 more home dates out of it all. These are the Red Wings. They should be worrying more about Stanley Cups and long runs than wheezing across the line. If it means we all take a long hard look at Nyquist's regression under a coach they should be flourishing under sobeit. Look at the hash the D has become. Again, there's plenty of time to discuss these matters if they don't win. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

Mostly we need to look at not JUST the players now when we read the words "Of those much is given much is expected", those are the organizational mantra and everyone, all the way up needs to do more. Playoffs are fun but they've become the thing now haven't they?

Actually I don't think that is above their locker room anymore. There is a different quote. Maybe they need to put that back up. It seemed to have meaning and they lived up to it.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Please get it together guys. Seriously. I don't know what the frick Thursday night was about, but please, get a goal early and don't look back. You guys do not want to be the team that broke the streak. Get somebody in front of the net and shoot the puck. And stop the stupid behind the back blind passes.

Z, be better. I have never seen you quite like this. Lead. You've been making really cruddy mistakes, are showing no hustle, and aren't showing the captain's heart you need to show the team how to win. I don't know if you're hurt or just getting old, but now is the time. If this is what we can expect from you going forward, maybe we need a different captain.

We can't limp into the playoffs and expect to go anywhere. This team can't luck out against the Rangers in preparation for first round play, or you guys will be playing golf before 3 weeks of April have passed.

Every shift. Every period. Sixty minutes of play. Lead from the start.

LGW!!!

This coach just does not get it. He's Mike's lineup decisions without Mike's brilliance. The PP was rocking with Mantha, so of course scratch him. Jurco not getting it done? Call up the most useless player in our org. and put him in for the most important game of the season. Jonathan Ericsson turns the puck over like he's got butter rubbed on his stick instead of wax? Leave him in and let Smitty rot in the press box while our transition game can't get out of our zone.

I hope Larkin and AA lead us to victory tonight, the kids are the way and at some point we need to realize that.

This coach just does not get it. He's Mike's lineup decisions without Mike's brilliance. The PP was rocking with Mantha, so of course scratch him. Jurco not getting it done? Call up the most useless player in our org. and put him in for the most important game of the season. Jonathan Ericsson turns the puck over like he's got butter rubbed on his stick instead of wax? Leave him in and let Smitty rot in the press box while our transition game can't get out of our zone.

I hope Larkin and AA lead us to victory tonight, the kids are the way and at some point we need to realize that.

Couldn't agree more, probably Hollands decision what a joke

Since I missed it last game and we lost here goes

Raanta is a god. Howard is shook. Zetterberg is too broken down. Datsyuk is old and leaving to Russia. Tatar and nyquist need to be traded because they are garbage. Glendenning is a plug, Abby is a bottom 6 guy. Dekeyser is a turn over machine and almost makes Ericsson look good. Kronwall is too slow to catch a stopped car. Green isn't good at anything and is overpayed. Blashill is the worst coach the wings have ever had.

GO WINGS

I must have missed something... So Andersson is for sure filling in for Jurco today? And he's still sitting Mantha? I wonder if there is something outside of Mantha's actual play that Blash is sitting him for? It just doesn't make any sense to me. My opinion was that Mantha was helping and not hurting.

Is FSD f***ed up for anyone else? I checked it about 10 minutes ago and it was all pixelated and breaking apart. Other channels were fine, so I decided to check FSD+ and it was even worse that regular FSD, it looked like a gliching out Atari or nintendo. Hope they get it worked out in the next few minutes...

Edit: seems OK now. Hope it stays that way.

Is FSD f***ed up for anyone else? I checked it about 10 minutes ago and it was all pixelated and breaking apart. Other channels were fine, so I decided to check FSD+ and it was even worse that regular FSD, it looked like a gliching out Atari or nintendo. Hope they get it worked out in the next few minutes...

Edit: seems OK now. Hope it stays that way.

It's fine on Gamecenter... for some reason they took pity on me and are showing FSD today. They've blocked all but 3 of the Wings games since January.

Glad it cleared up for you!!