• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/9 GDT : at Rangers 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

For a team that is being built around youth and speed, I cannot for the life of me understand why guys like Mantha, Jurco, and Smith are being scratched every game. Along with guys like AA barely getting ice time.

Blash is hampering any energy this team can generate by relying so heavily in old, slow players. He is neutering this teams strengths and it is frustrating to watch.

For as stubborn as Babs was at times, he played the kids. When the kids showed they could contribute, they played. With Blash they are buried in the fourth line and barely played.

People have been saying this since earlier in the season and I couldn't see it. I thought the right thing to do was to give him a full season and he'd be ok.

Well, game 82. Must win game. I feel he's gotten worse, so now I'm also in the moving on from Blash camp.

He's a realgud hockey guy. Grinders, grinders everywhere. Didn't we have Adam Oates come in and gives this team pointers this season? That should have been the warning sign. Shows the type of coaching style Blash looks up to. Oates turned the high powered WSH offense into 4 4th lines. Don't ask me how one of the greatest playmakers of all time prefers no talent grinding defensive hockey. Just ask any Cap fan how much they love Oatsy.

Jonas Gustavsson is playing like prime Patrick Roy today, and Crosby and Letang not playing vs. Philly today. Of course.

shouldn't care about other teams, if they can't win this than they don't belong in there

Surprising that Pittsburgh would help the team they hate the most.

Pens would decimate the flyers in the playoffs they don't care looking to rest players, they have earned that right