• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Post Epic Meltdown - er, Post Game Discussion

Rate this topic

Cant say I like this, but i'd rather send him down to play then leave him up as a healthy scratch.

I think we let the kids play and lets see what speed can do. There was game in the last 5 where AA was down at the dots and came back to break up a play due to his speed. Who has our shorthanded goals? I believe once again AA. When did our PP start to click when Mantha parked his big booty in front of the net. Even Larkin seems to be getting back some of his gusto.

We have nothing to lose by doing as suggested above in multiple posts intermingle the youth with the old. Seems like last year all we heard about was how fast Tampa was. Well lets see how fast they really are and run and gun. We know our defense is well our defense so f it and let the kids get experience.

We aren't considered a favorite for the cup. Speed can draw penalties, penalties gives power plays and up till when Mantha was sat we were clicking right along in that department.

We seem to forget the holiest of holy Stevie Y wasn't a full 2 way player until Scotty forced him so it takes some time to develop that game.

Time for little Wings to take flight.

I definitely agree that AA is a defensive liability, but I'm not sure I think Andersson or Jurco is any better.

How is he a defensive liability? He's a +1 on a team that is -13 goal differential? He is by far one of the best players on the ice for the Wings. Everytime he is out there, more times than not, he makes something happen. 5 on 5, PP, PK...he makes s*** happen.