• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sjr2012

M1. Washington Caps vs W2. Philadelphia Flyers

Rate this topic

LOLLLLLLL at the goal by Chimera on Mason. That's playoff quality goaltending right there. By the end of the game Mason looked like he didn't care what happened anymore. Just gave up.

Edited by chaps80

Yeah that goal was horrid. Not as bad as any Howard has let in, but he's let in some stinkers. Philly and Detroit are both down 2-0, but Washington is a much better team than Tampa. Philly at least has a good excuse for not being able to compete, but Detroit really doesn't.

Yeah that goal was horrid. Not as bad as any Howard has let in, but he's let in some stinkers. Philly and Detroit are both down 2-0, but Washington is a much better team than Tampa. Philly at least has a good excuse for not being able to compete, but Detroit really doesn't.

I agree. I'm just trying to imagine what the state of this board would be if that happened to Howard.

Haha I was thinking the same thing about Howard. Wings fans would riot

Only the hardcore Mrazek supporters would do that. Everyone realistic understands, that a goalie also needs his defense to help him out. It is so comical the guy let in stinker after stinker and yet there were still all sorts of excuses for him, unreal.

Only the hardcore Mrazek supporters would do that. Everyone realistic understands, that a goalie also needs his defense to help him out. It is so comical the guy let in stinker after stinker and yet there were still all sorts of excuses for him, unreal.

I'd agree with you if there weren't so many people calling for Howard to be pulled. He hasn't been the problem..

Although mrazek does help the breakout so I guess I'm for giving him a chance.

And Mason is not a good goalie on top of all said. Without superb goaltending Philly is overexposed. This will be over in 4 or 5 games.

Philly hasn't had a franchise goalie since Ron Hextall. They had Bobrovsky but traded him to Columbus where he became their franchise goalie and won a Vezina. When it comes to goalies they are beyond cursed.