• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Watched the game. Blues emphasizing hitting the Blackhawks whenever possible. Some nice ones in the offensive zone. With some luck it pays off after a few games, my guess is it does.

Overall a tight game as the score says of course. Could have gone either way.

I'm glad St.Louis got the win. Would be lovely if they dropped Chicago.

Pulling for the Blues.

Not because I dislike the Blackhawks (which I do), but for the fact that the folks in St.Louis are friendly, good city to visit, and hockey savvy fans...They haven't had much to cheer for so I'm hoping they make it all the way to the Western Conference Finals.

You never had to attend college in Missouri surrounded by those dweebs. They hate the Red Wings more than they like their own team.

Man the Blues were just hitting hitting hitting and didn't much seem to care about the implications. It would have killed them to lose that game but now I thunk the Hawks have to come out of their comfort zone a little bit and push back.

1-0 Blues. Good to see. Hopefully they can knock Chicago out..they've won enough lately. The Blues are the only team from the 1967 expansion not to have won the cup. lol Too bad regular season success means nothing in the playoffs.

Chicago's first goal scored by a guy who shouldn't be playing.

And the second goal scored by the guy with the most punchable face in the NHL.

Between our game and the Chi/StL game, NHL officiating has had a very rough night.

It's exactly what I feared, Keith is rested and ready to go and of course he has 2 points. Blues need to win game 3 or else it's going to be the same story as every year.

Great game so far love Brodziak and Reeves in the lineup

Edited by frankgrimes

They give up assets every deadline, lose key players to free agency due to the cap, and I always watch for them to start getting worse, but they always seem to have a Panarin in their back pocket. Guy stepped right in and contributed nearly 80 points. Totally negated the loss of Sharp.