• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Blues thank you for making hockey watchable for the rest of the playoffs, for me it is now anyone but the ducks or pens

ptVeP92.jpg?1

Edited by Yak19

I just wish someone would hit Kane through the glass the way he floats around the ice with the puck. Drives me insane. I would destroy that guy. Don't play the puck on that guy.

So much this. Every time I see D-men just pick Dats up and throw him down and get no whistle, I get infuriated thinking that Kane just skates around with nobody touching him. I assume its because the refs will blow whistle if anyone so much as touches the US Golden Boy, but Dats hasn't gotten a holding penalty in ages and all they do to him is clutch and grab him anywhere on the ice. And they have been starting to check him right in the chest and knock him down (he's old and can't dodge as well) and that is perfectly ok too, even when the puck is like 10 feet away.

Anyway, I digress. Edzo on the CSN broadcast last night called the St. Louis goal in Game 1 that went off the Hawk's player into the net a "lucky" bounce. Then Shaw last night, he says he got a "fortunate" bounce. LOL, I suppose they sorta mean the same thing, but the delivery sure doesn't make them sound similar. The neutrality is NOT strong in this one.

So much this. Every time I see D-men just pick Dats up and throw him down and get no whistle, I get infuriated thinking that Kane just skates around with nobody touching him. I assume its because the refs will blow whistle if anyone so much as touches the US Golden Boy, but Dats hasn't gotten a holding penalty in ages and all they do to him is clutch and grab him anywhere on the ice. And they have been starting to check him right in the chest and knock him down (he's old and can't dodge as well) and that is perfectly ok too, even when the puck is like 10 feet away.

Anyway, I digress. Edzo on the CSN broadcast last night called the St. Louis goal in Game 1 that went off the Hawk's player into the net a "lucky" bounce. Then Shaw last night, he says he got a "fortunate" bounce. LOL, I suppose they sorta mean the same thing, but the delivery sure doesn't make them sound similar. The neutrality is NOT strong in this one.

Edzo the clown shouldn't be doing any of these games, especially when it involves the Hawks.

Edited by Hockeymom1960