• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF : Chicago Blackhawks vs. St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

How great would it be if the LA Kings AND Blackhawks were knocked out of the first round?

Blackhawks yes. Kings no. I'd love it if the Kings won it again simply because they would match the 3 cups Chicago got and they would have done it in less years. 3 cups in 5 years instead of Chicago's 3 cups in 6 years.

Anything that will screw up Chicago's "we are the real Hockeytown" narrative is cool with me. LA kings are the only ones that can negate it this year.

Too bad San Jose has to ruin all that.

Edited by kickazz

Blackhawks yes. Kings no. I'd love it if the Kings won it again simply because they would match the 3 cups Chicago got and they would have done it in less years. 3 cups in 5 years instead of Chicago's 3 cups in 6 years.

Anything that will screw up Chicago's "we are the real Hockeytown" narrative is cool with me. LA kings are the only ones that can negate it this year.

Too bad San Jose has to ruin all that.

Sorry but I hate the Kings almost as much as the Hawks.

Easy Crawford. And the Hawks get a PP out of that...jokes.

Crawford loses his mind, attacks a blues player, and chi gets a pp. Why can't we have those refs

The Hawks can do no wrong. Bettman would be happy if they won the cup for another 5 years.

f*** off. lol. 2-1 Hawks.

Their goal song has to be the most annoying in the NHL.

2-2!

Blackhawk fans are jerks too.

Indeed. I do know some true Hawks fans though that were fans when they sucked and actually know hockey..they're cool to talk to. It's the bandwagoners that were either closet Hawks fans before during their days of 5,000 fans at games and last place finishes and the curse of '61, or suddenly liked them when they started winning cups that are the assholes.

2-2 tie! What a rip by Tarasenko!!