• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF : Minnesota Wild vs. Dallas Stars

Rate this topic

I gotta say I love the goal song and general music they play at Dallas' barn. Real hard rock and metal. Y'know, hockey music. I'd imagine the old folks aren't fans. It's probably easier to pull off that kind of stuff with newer fanbases than an O6. I like the singalogs at the Joe but I can do away with mid 2000s All American Rejects singles and other cheese.

I gotta say I love the goal song and general music they play at Dallas' barn. Real hard rock and metal. Y'know, hockey music. I'd imagine the old folks aren't fans. It's probably easier to pull off that kind of stuff with newer fanbases than an O6. I like the singalogs at the Joe but I can do away with mid 2000s All American Rejects singles and other cheese.

Hate that each player has there own goal song at the Joe. Drives me nuts.

Yeah we didn't need Jim Nill either. Dallas up 3-1 in the series.

2 matchballs at home. Dallas will get it done for sure. And it gives them a buffer to let Seguin heal up properly.

Didn't understand that either Niemi had 1 good playoff run and that was with a stacked as hell Blackhawks team other than that, he just isn't a very good goaltender.

He did pretty good in San Jose, but ya, nothing special. Lehtonen isn't all that great either though. He came into the league with alot of hype. Drafted second overall and should have been s star franchise goalie, but never lived up to it.

By Klingberg who didn't make the Swedish national team, Kronwall took that spot. One would think Kronwall should get his knee fixed and let the young buck play, but no.

Edited by Jacksoni