• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

ECQF : New York Islanders vs. Florida Panthers

Rate this topic

Agreed. The times I kept watching the Isles this year I was never really impressed. I know they had more points than the Wings but this team is lacking in important areas whereas the Panthers might not be cup material they're better than the Isles.

Edited by Jersey Wing

If the isles had a healthy halak and team I'd pick them in 5, without that I'll still say islanders in 6, Tavares will be the best player on the ice and I think they can pull it out

Alan Quine scores in double OT. Why don't the Red Wings have a player like Quine on our team?

Alan Quine isn't that the guy we drafted but didn't keep?? Just scored the ot winner maybe should have taken a better look at him Kenny

LOL. You beat me to it. Glad to see there's sharp mind here ready to pounce on Kenny.

Alan Quine scores in double OT. Why don't the Red Wings have a player like Quine on our team?

LOL. You beat me to it. Glad to see there's sharp mind here ready to pounce on Kenny.

Ya I haven't really watched the series but I know in game 1 he made a nasty little move on the d-man to set up strome's goal

What the hell former Wings draft pick Quine has 2 goals and an assist with 7 games played in his career... cmon Kenny

The year he was re-entered into the draft (aka the year we didn't sign him) he had 41 points in 28gp...

Edited by anthonyn66

What the hell former Wings draft pick Quine has 2 goals and an assist with 7 games played in his career... cmon Kenny

The year he was re-entered into the draft (aka the year we didn't sign him) he had 41 points in 28gp...

What's even worse is that his goal last night was a great one-timer.

Something none of our shooters seem willing or able to do.

Quine is playing on a line with Tavares and Okposo. He's been nearly a point-per-game player in the AHL the past couple of seasons.

Drafted by us in 2011. Re-drafted in 2013 by NYI because we didn't sign him. Why did we not sign him?

Panthers had like 12 powerplays total entering this game. That's barely over 2 powerplays per game in a series where there were two overtime games already. Rather alarming stat.

Quine is playing on a line with Tavares and Okposo. He's been nearly a point-per-game player in the AHL the past couple of seasons.

Drafted by us in 2011. Re-drafted in 2013 by NYI because we didn't sign him. Why did we not sign him?

Because Andersson and Jurcoff are better.............

Edited by GMRwings1983