• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

WCQF : Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators

Rate this topic

Nobody had done a thread on this series. This is actually VERY intriguing. I'm tempted to go Nashville simply because they get SO MUCH scoring from their D and in the playoffs tipped point shots reign supreme. All the Nashville forwards need to do is stay out of the box and hold the Anaheim forwards to a scrum and I think there COULD be an upset.

Edited by Jersey Wing

The Predatorials and their Fang Fingers are up 1-0 in Anaheim in game 7. They are playing an almost perfect series considering their lack of fire power up front and like I mentioned at the top, getting their scoring from the D. Plus, the Ducks are choke artists. Go Preds!

I'd like to wish Bruce Boudreau the best of luck in his future endeavors.

The Predatorials and their Fang Fingers are up 1-0 in Anaheim in game 7. They are playing an almost perfect series considering their lack of fire power up front and like I mentioned at the top, getting their scoring from the D. Plus, the Ducks are choke artists. Go Preds!

Another team with a former Wing dropout on their top line.

Preds will get eaten by the Sharks. No way they have an answer for that team. Sharks stars cf should be interesting.

It all depends on Rinne. He definitely has the ability to steal a series. Their defense is no joke either.. I think it'll be a close one but who knows

Boudreau will likely be fired. Four years in a row losing game 7 at home. Three home losses in this series.

He hasn't exactly made friends in the locker room by calling out players in the media. When you're winning, these tirades can be excused, but losing is different. I doubt anyone on that team will be sorry to see him leave.