• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 1 GTD: Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 ET

Rate this topic

The lines don't look too bad. I'm still pissed they sent down Mantha to play Andersson, but what can ya do? Hopefully Howard can hold the fort. If not, Mrazek should be ready to take over. I can imagine with the rest and time to think he's very anxious to get back in there. Just play hard for 60 minutes, show some balls and desire to WIN, go to the net hard and get lots of shots on Bishop. And most importantly, don't let up even with a lead because as they've proven, even a normally comfortable 4-0 lead isn't safe with this team. Tampa is missing Stamkos, and even though he wasn't a factor in last year's series, not having to worry about him is a huge bonus. Take advantage of it.

LETS GO WINGS!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Love the optimism here ... unfortunately, not feeling it. Hope you are all right. It wasn't so much the results of the last 4 games of the season, it was more the lack of heart, fire, and effort. Without that, not much success in playoffs.

All signs point to we should lose this series based off the regular season we had. However, maybe it's about time we had a postseason where we performed better than the sum of of parts? Remember all those first round exists with cup favorite teams? I wouldn't mind making up for those with a nice little run here. Tampa's got injuries and the next round is either NYI or FLA, they aren't totally world beaters. I don't see this team having any hope against the Caps or Pens but we can beat these other squads with a some luck and everyone producing at max level. Nyquist and Tatar reverting back to 2015 versions of themselves would go a long way.

Edited by Number19

I don't know about putting Larkin on the 3rd and AA on the 4th......

If Blash uses them as scoring lines I see no reason why not to put them where they are. We will need three or even all four lines to get going if we want to go anywhere with this run.

If Blash uses them as scoring lines I see no reason why not to put them where they are. We will need three or even all four lines to get going if we want to go anywhere with this run.

and you know he's gonna be switching 'em up during the game, we might have Glendening with the EuroTwins for a bit