• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 1 GTD: Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 ET

Rate this topic

Wow the way Richards handled that scrum.. Way to step in.

For what we're paying him, and for the role he's played this year, he's been pretty damn decent. He's scored some clutch goals.

And green has been damn good this year. His point total may not be where it had been in years past, but he's also been A LOT better defensively than he was ever billed as. He's made some fairly big mistakes, but I've been impressed by both of them at times. Good ufa signings.

I've never played hockey, so I don't really know.. But when Glendening is getting molested in front of the net like that, what is he supposed to do that wouldn't result in a penalty? Is he supposed to just take all that?

I've never played hockey, so I don't really know.. But when Glendening is getting molested in front of the net like that, what is he supposed to do that wouldn't result in a penalty? Is he supposed to just take all that?

Yep, it's called the Maltby Ragdoll

Edited by Hockeymom1960

That's the philosophy Holland Babcock instilled. So yes.

For what we're paying him, and for the role he's played this year, he's been pretty damn decent. He's scored some clutch goals.

And green has been damn good this year. His point total may not be where it had been in years past, but he's also been A LOT better defensively than he was ever billed as. He's made some fairly big mistakes, but I've been impressed by both of them at times. Good ufa signings.

Ya never got the hate for Richards. He's been great for what he's payed for sure. As the playoffs go on, he'll prove even more valuable I think.