• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 1 GTD: Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 ET

Rate this topic

Is it just me or are the refs out of control this game? It's freakin' playoff hockey.

They're letting the guys pound on each other between plays, but tap somebody's stick during play and boy, oh, boy, are they gonna get you.

Edit - Just hit the net. Honestly, if it goes into the giant's pads, then that's fine. They need to stop trying to thread the needle and just put it on net.

Edited by Aethernum

Can't remember his name but this CBC announcer is too old to keep up with the game he has no clue what's going on

He's an iconic announcer but he needs to hang it up. Sheahan had a breakaway and he had no clue it was even a scoring chance

I'm watching CBC as well. I'm shocked at the "quality" of the announcing. CBC used to be awesome. Now I could call a better game.

I'm watching CBC as well. I'm shocked at the "quality" of the announcing. I could call a better game.

Bob Cole has been forgetting people's names for a while now. 82 year olds shouldn't be doing this.

I'm watching CBC as well. I'm shocked at the "quality" of the announcing. CBC used to be awesome. Now I could call a better game.

I haven't been able to watch cbc hockey unmuted in probably 4 or 5 years.

And I watch hockey night in canada every Saturday the wings aren't playing, it's brutal.