• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

ECQF Game 1 Post-GDT: at Tampa Bay 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

We won't win this with Howard. Only shot is midseason-form Mrazek.

he played like that last year two, His style is just better suited against the very good scoring chances we give up. It seems like Howard can't track the puck as well

Convinced AA is more effective out there than Z. Why is this kid riding the bench most of the game? He drew a huge penalty and had a couple great chances. Should be rewarded at this point.

Ya I agree if only they ran these lines....

Larkinr- datsyuk- z

Mantha-sheahan-Nyquist

Abdelkader-Aa-Tatar

Helm-glen-Richards

Kronwall-green

Dek-Quincey

Smith-March

If we went with this and played everyone up front fairly equally, we could roll over Tampa no doubt in my mind

Goaltending didn't lose this game. Our pathetic zone coverage did.

However I do agree. We need stellar Mrazek to win this series.

Really, overall though it was a decent game. Both teams had chances. Our PP needed to score and didn't. I'm quite calm which is nice because I don't expect anything from this team.

Green should play 25+min

That was definitely the Green we paid for. He was excellent. Richards had another gear tonight too. Howard got outplayed but that was not the difference in the game. We have to find ways to get the puck in the net because I think for the majority of the game tonight we were the better team. On to game 2.

Ya I agree if only they ran these lines....

Larkinr- datsyuk- z

Mantha-sheahan-Nyquist

Abdelkader-Aa-Tatar

Helm-glen-Richards

Kronwall-green

Dek-Quincey

Smith-March

If we went with this and played everyone up front fairly equally, we could roll over Tampa no doubt in my mind

If they do it by merit, Zetterberg and Nyquist should not be on the top 6. They're both useless right now.

Bummed that we lost but I love the intensity.. At least they look like they give a s***; especially Abby and Richards. Gotta come out with that same hard hitting style game two.

I agree until the 3rd. The final 20 they looked like a little child cowering in the corner from stranger danger.

If AA's minutes don't go up and Mantha isnt in for Andersson, Blashill should get fired mid series. How can you be this dumb and blind as a pro coach?

First two games are a chance to get the home team in trouble. We didn't use the first one, but we looked good, even dominating them over the majority of the game. I'm pretty confident we use the second one.

Edited by derblaueClaus