• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Hopefully Abdelkader continues to get under their skin.

I think we can fully expect this :D

Love the way we played last game.. Other than in front of our own net. Fix that, come out with the same intensity, and don't take half the third period off, and we should take this one.

LGW!

I certainly hope those are just your projected lines...if there are no changes, then there will be no different result.

As always, Go Wings....but until the s***ty lines are ALL moved around and the hunk of crap players are in the pressbox, this team will fail. Sorry....reality.

If, indeed, those are the lineups, I won't even waste my time watching tonight. Your two best players are in the bottom 6, Mr. Dump the puck as soon I as get it Nyquist is in the top 6. It's like Blashill sorts his lines by payroll. Hell, I could get a coaching job if that'a all it takes...

If AA and Larkin get top 6 minutes and Smith replaces Ericsson: Wings win 4-2

If the lineup is the same and the lines are as well: TPA 5-1

Edited by LeftWinger

Dekeyser had a rough game, green had a great one. I'm ok with that change (assuming/hoping E is the third pairing).

As for the lines, I feel like they're intentionally a little spread out.. Tampa gets last change. When we play in Detroit I think they'll change to a shutdown line and three scoring lines.