• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

I disagree. Our first line was getting neutralized the entire game and a team without 2 of its top players took care of business against us. We got two soft ones past Bishop which won't happen every night. We need to make some changes to find a way to score more reliably.

The same can be said for Tampa. There goals weren't exactly great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DatsyukianDekes

I'm off to work. I believe we can beat Tampa Bay, but I really wish Blashill would just play the younger guys, switch up the damn lines and sit some dead weight. Oh Well. Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we can steal one on the road.

OK, I was deprived of hockey on Wednesday - out of town working in Omaha... and no way to watch. So the Wings were sad, and didn't win... but they tried. I am home and get to watch tonight. Having sacrificed another bit of my so-called sanity and not being able to see Game One - the hockey gods owe me a big W here tonight. Let's go Wings - take it home tied up, then keep going!!

LGRW!!

He needs to work out in the offseason with Jagr. That guy is a horse.

Jagr, Iginla, Sedins..all still horses

They are all horses but also much healthier than our veterans. Our guys are horses as well except one has a bad leg and two bad knees and the other has a bad back. Injuries suck.

Edited by kickazz

They are all horses but also much healthier than our veterans. Our guys are horses as well except one has a bad leg and two bad knees and the other has a bad back. Injuries suck.

And why is that because a second pairing defenseman had to play as a number 1 for years, Z even after his back surgery didn't get his icetime reduced.