• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but besides Edzo I don't think they're biased against us at all... I don't think Pierre or Chris even have favourite teams lol

I think Pierres favorutie team were the Nordiques. Since when does Kucherov have such a damn canon? His onetimer is unreal

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but besides Edzo I don't think they're biased against us at all... I don't think Pierre or Chris even have favourite teams lol

Abdelkader playing like a bonehead

Agreed. Abby was being interfered with, but not enough to make a call. What he did in response, though, was the kind of thing you have to call.

If we can get out of this period down one goal, it will be a good thing. Not pretty right now.

Edited by Aethernum

Blash has his tem prepared really well. He keeps talking about the process. Either the process is difficult or the players are stupid. Abs penalty was stupid. We also know that Errorson has problems with decision making. Howard is so out of position where he hugs the post and the rest of the net is wide open. Tampa keeps trying that play. Their coach and players have creativity. Detroit - not so much.