Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Play the god damn kids

Larkin- datsyuk- Mantha

Aa- Richards- Nyquist

Tatar- sheahan- zetterberg

Helm- glen- Abby

4th matches up against Johnson all nights and beats the living piss out of those guys.

Kronwall- green

Smith- marchenko

Dd- Quincey

E sits because I can't watch that guy for another single minute of hockey

Mrazek in net because he is our best goalie and the only way we win a game is with him in her. Howard is trash

Datsyuk better step his game up because Johnson line is completely wiping the floor with him and z. If Nyquist and Tatar don't wake the F**k up then both can be scratches and I'll gladly give pulk and someone from GR a chance. Sick and tired of those two playing like pansies and the disappearing act.

Time to wake the f**k up and grow up. Blashill and holland need to be fired after this sweep

I could beat up Mike Tyson in that position. I have no problem with what he did, but come on.

What did I say that was incorrect? Was his face not pretty bloody? I didn't say anything about how it happened.

Play the god damn kids

Larkin- datsyuk- Mantha

Aa- Richards- Nyquist

Tatar- sheahan- zetterberg

Helm- glen- Abby

4th matches up against Johnson all nights and beats the living piss out of those guys.

Kronwall- green

Smith- marchenko

Dd- Quincey

E sits because I can't watch that guy for another single minute of hockey

Mrazek in net because he is our best goalie and the only way we win a game is with him in her. Howard is trash

Datsyuk better step his game up because Johnson line is completely wiping the floor with him and z. If Nyquist and Tatar don't wake the F**k up then both can be scratches and I'll gladly give pulk and someone from GR a chance. Sick and tired of those two playing like pansies and the disappearing act.

Time to wake the f**k up and grow up. Blashill and holland need to be fired after this sweep

If we don't have an option better than him then we really are in trouble

Lines for next game

Larkin - Datsyuk - Mantha

AA - Sheahan - Zetterberg

Tatar - Glendenning - Lesnar

Emelianenko - Helm - McGrattan

I just spit my drink out, what a waste of booze

Really, what has Datsyuk done in the first 2 games? He's been terrible, and if you take off the rose colored glasses he wasn't all that good in the regular season. Flashes of brilliance but his game wasn't consistent.

without the scoring chances and offense he provides the wings every year during the regular season