• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

plopster

Silly Question - to go or not to go to game 2?

Rate this topic

I have a conundrum. I have a chance for a seat in a box at the game tonight, but you can't wear visiting team stuff. Free parking and food. Should I go and basically sit there like I don't like either team?

I have a conundrum. I have a chance for a seat in a box at the game tonight, but you can't wear visiting team stuff. Free parking and food. Should I go and basically sit there like I don't like either team?

wasn't that part of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode? I say don't miss out on a great chance. Just wear a wings shirt under a regular hoodie so you can still rep it.

wasn't that part of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode? I say don't miss out on a great chance. Just wear a wings shirt under a regular hoodie so you can still rep it.

And represent for real by taking the hoodie off after the game ends. Add a little chant if we get the win. LGRW!

Alright. I guess I will do it. Still really ridiculous they have that rule for box seats. Hope someone has an octopus tonight. Was a little disappointed it didn't happen game 1 after the second goal. Here's to a steal on the road and a sweep at home!

Not in a box. I was rockin my datsyuk winter classic jersey game 1 though. Just not in a box because there's prolly fancy rich donor types there or something. Will def have my shirt on though and when they win they will see it.

A friend of mine who is on a family vacation is going to the game (Sixer) has similar worries but found this

The other controversial issue from last season's playoff run had to do with fans wearing visiting team jerseys in certain parts of Amalie Arena. Away fans were restricted from wearing their jerseys in three club rooms (the Lexus Lounge, the North Party Suite and the Chase Club), totaling 1,520 seats out of the 20,000 available at the arena.

This season, according to Breseman, the Chase Club and Lexus Lounge will continue to have home-jersey only restrictions, but it should not impact away fans. "Note that all the tickets in those areas are owned by season ticket holders," he said.

Don't know if this helps.

It is your time, my son.

They said no Wings gear - they never, specifically said "NO Octopodidae strapped to your leg with Saran Wrap".

Chester Cheetah says, "You've trained your whole life for this. Make it rain 'pi at the Amalie!"

CfX_JyzUkAApob0.jpg

Alright. I guess I will do it. Still really ridiculous they have that rule for box seats. Hope someone has an octopus tonight. Was a little disappointed it didn't happen game 1 after the second goal. Here's to a steal on the road and a sweep at home!